Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Catfight

Cats are very territorial creatures and Molly guards her territory very jealously. (Sometimes she even redraws the borders of her territory, but that's a different story altogether.)

Just now, a cat attempted to come into Molly's territory and Molly got into a verbal catfight. Here's roughly what happened:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Molly: Hey! Hey! What do you think you are doing here?!! Grrr...

Invader: Well, I didn't know it was your territory. It's an honest mistake!

Molly: Honest mistake my foot! How could you not know? You liar!

Invader: I really didn't know and I'm sorry.

Molly: What rubbish?! You had better give me a satisfactory explanation!

Invader: No explanation is going to satisfy you anyway.

Molly: Now, now, now! What an audacious, atrocious, defiant, indignant, dissenting cat! My paparazzi cats are gonna get you! And by tomorrow morning, every cat in the neighborhood will look at you and shake their heads. YOU GO AGAINST ME? I WILL MAKE SURE I DESTROY YOU!!!!

Invader: Oh yeah? Can't I even make a mistake?

Molly: You are a venomous, double-headed, pretentious, hypocritical, unreliable, Satanic assassin!

Invader: You are a bitchy, unreasonable, noisy cat!

Molly: My, my! I'm gonna sue you for slander!

Invader: If anyone's guilty of slander, it's you Molly.

Molly: You little Tweety-snubbed worm!

Invader: Hey, I already apologized. You are the one kicking up a big fuss. Just get on with life, friend.

Molly: Of course I must kick up a big fuss. Today, you invade my territory. Tomorrow you are going to invade Mr. Wang's. then XenoBoy's. Then The Clown's. And soon, the entire neighborhood will be occupied by you! We can't just say "Get on with life."

Invader: Hah! Wasn't that exactly what you said when you declared that Xiaxue was innocent and never impersonated someone else?? "Get on with life." And what did you do to the kittens who demanded you to explain your declarations of Xiaxue's innocence? Didn't you declaw them and got on with life? So, are you saying that you are the only one entitled to the inviolable Kitty Right to Life? Huh?

Molly: Why, you?! Whatever you are saying is very dangerous and have very serious implications! I reserve my right of reply and my right to sue you. You...you cheat, liar, calico-chauvinist...you Marxist terrorist. You seditious extremist fundamentalist! You dog-supporter! You ....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Well, the cat fight is over. Let's get on with blogging. Yeah, what did I really want to blog about? Oh well, I forgot.... never mind.... You are on Molly's side, aren't you??

7 Comments:

Blogger The Void Deck said...

Ah you here oso post it! Aiyah, who dowan flend with you Molly?

9:54 AM  
Blogger Molly Meek said...

Hehe,I thought LJ wasn't operating just now, so post here first. Budden it happened that LJ already processed the entry.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Ellipsis said...

haha...always, molly.;)

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sam blog editor here from www.sgfriends.net Nice Blog you have Keep it up!! Btw sgfriends Introduce A new blog category 2006 award that you might be interested to be part of ,or cast ur vote to other bloggers:).Thanks.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey molly its me again
can i contact u privately via email, wanna discuss something with you, is that possible? =D

8:28 AM  
Blogger chainsawieldinun said...

meow. Sue them spam buggers lah.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Molly Meek said...

Hehe, what you doing here anyway?

Do the new laws allow me to sue the spammers?

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home